I live in North Charleston, S.C.
The web advertised ULTRALUXFX 2012 Cable Descrambler DOES NOT WORK for COMCAST CABLE.
Comcast Cable is now using an analog/digital signal only their rented boxes can process.
BEWARE........ULTRALUXFX 2012 is useless; don't waste your money.
When something sounds this good, investigate first for complaints and/or scams.
Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it,
don't do it, don't even think about it!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Descrambler
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order. Friday March 18th, I..."
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- "I would like a refund on your guy's olive miracle relaxer. This product damaged my hair so bad that i had chunks of hair falling or and going down the..."
- "Have had trugeen for several months my yard is much worse than when they started...worst yard on the block...they sprayed for flat leaf weeds including clover a few weeks ago..."
- "Show Me Tree and Paving finished the asphalt work on my driveway in one day, then sealed it as well. About 6000+ square feet of driveway. They stayed off my..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- " Gamezens Nuke War is *** garbage. I spent money on this game to build up my account and they allow certain players to cheat. One player nuked..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."