UltraLux - Sold a faulty product
I live in North Charleston, S.C.
The web advertised ULTRALUXFX 2012 Cable Descrambler DOES NOT WORK for COMCAST CABLE.
Comcast Cable is now using an analog/digital signal only their rented boxes can process.
BEWARE........ULTRALUXFX 2012 is useless; don't waste your money.
When something sounds this good, investigate first for complaints and/or scams.
Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it,
don't do it, don't even think about it!f02f83e review #340432
You may also like
- "When I use the word "replace" I have in mind receiving something that can actually work for my GS4, as distinct from "replacing" this worthless junk OtterBox screen cover with..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I have been using this product for three years. I am 65 years old. I have tried many expensive products, and gave them all time to work. They did not..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."