UltraLux - Sold a faulty product
I live in North Charleston, S.C.
The web advertised ULTRALUXFX 2012 Cable Descrambler DOES NOT WORK for COMCAST CABLE.
Comcast Cable is now using an analog/digital signal only their rented boxes can process.
BEWARE........ULTRALUXFX 2012 is useless; don't waste your money.
When something sounds this good, investigate first for complaints and/or scams.
Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it,
don't do it, don't even think about it!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "http://www.greendust.com/USB-Chargers-&-Stands-fly-car-mobile-holder-black-p-24269.html GREENDUST Shown original Fly Car Mobile Holder (Black), but shipped CHINA Made UNBRANDED Product My Order Number: 22442164 I talked with customer executive of greendust but they not friendly behaved. They..."
- "On September 11, I ordered the Bluetooth headsets. It stated that 6 to 10 business days before its mailed. I contacted them on September 30, to inquiry about..."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."
- "Jeff Kostecki was hired to replace drywall that had already been removed. He was paid in full & did not finish the job. Repeatedly lied & said he would be..."
- "They basically tell you, upon entering their website, that they will send you tons of money for free. Then they make you pay $49 to reach a certain point in..."
- "I ordered two 320 led wash lights from Light in the Box Ebay site. When I received the two units one of them was damaged and would not come on..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."