UltraLux - Sold a faulty product
I live in North Charleston, S.C.
The web advertised ULTRALUXFX 2012 Cable Descrambler DOES NOT WORK for COMCAST CABLE.
Comcast Cable is now using an analog/digital signal only their rented boxes can process.
BEWARE........ULTRALUXFX 2012 is useless; don't waste your money.
When something sounds this good, investigate first for complaints and/or scams.
Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it,
don't do it, don't even think about it!review #340432
You may also like
- "HiThis is my second head set sie2.Problem mainly lies the insulation they use is so low quality that it starts corroding just after few months n goes sticky then the..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given. The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down. The wall paper peeling in my room..."
- "Defy supply deals in subpar product and will not return your money when damaged product shows up. We recieved damaged product and returned it to them and now they..."
- "Stylists were extremely rude, and seriously messed up my hair. I have to pay more money and to fix it. The reason people don't do their hair at home is..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "Several weeks ago, I wrote of several concerns about the performance of Allegiant Air. The response I received from someone named "Anonymous" (of course) ended with "Get over it!"..."